A Multi-Modal Transportation & Logistics

of 33
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Document Description
Page 1 of 33 INTERNSHIP REPORT ON OVERALL ACTIVITIES OF A Multi-Modal Transportation & Logistics (Shipping and C&F Agents, Transportation and Equipments Supplier). A WORK STUDY IN I.B.S ASSOCIATES Aziz Chamber(3rd Floor), 6 Jubilee Road,Chittagong. e-mail: ibsa@smsbd.com, ibsa@bbts.net www.ibsabd.com Page 2 of 33 SUBMITTED TO: PROFESSOR HONOURABLE VICE CHANCELLOR University Name, Place. SUBMITTED BY: Name--------------------------Program: ----------------------Id: -----------------------
Document Share
Document Tags
Document Transcript
  Page 1 of 33 INTERNSHIP REPORT ON OVERALL ACTIVITIES OF A Multi-Modal Transportation &Logistics (Shipping and C&F Agents, Transportation and EquipmentsSupplier).   AWORK STUDY INI.B.S ASSOCIATESAziz Chamber(3 rd Floor),6 Jubilee Road,Chittagong.e-mail: ibsa@smsbd.com,ibsa@bbts.net www.ibsabd.com  Page 2 of 33 SUBMITTED TO: PROFESSOR HONOURABLE VICE CHANCELLORUniversity Name, Place.  SUBMITTED BY: Name---------------------------Program: -----------------------Id: -------------------------  Page 3 of 33 Chapter- 1PREFACE  The world today is fast changing as new businesses are emerging replacingthe old. In the new millennium, there is growing unease amongst the peopleabout their future. Many countries are experiencing chronic unemployment, apersistent deficit balance of payment and deteriorating purchasing power.Like other businesses, we must enrich our knowledge and the dynamics of international Shipping and the shipping tycoons. No country is self-sufficientwith her requirements of like; food, medicine, technology etc. She is to importthose she does not produce and export those she produces in abundance. These imports and exports normally are carried by Ships, Tankers and Bargesapproximately 90% of the world trade. The rest 10% of the merchandize arecarried by Airfreight and Roadways. Various countries have been trying toincrease the transportation facilities by global multimodal transport systemand also enlarging their road links with neighboring countries. But thenecessity of Sea-born Trade will never decline, rather it is bound to expandleaps and bounds. At present there are around 50,000 various types of Merchant Ships, Tankers andBarges engaged in trading worldwide, transporting every kind of cargos. TheseVessels are registered in over 150 nations, and manned by over one millionseafarers belonging to almost every country of the world.  Page 4 of 33 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT Internship program is an integral part of BBA/MBAcourse. EveryBBA/MBAstudent is deputed to different organizations to learnsomething within the pre-stipulated time by observing theseorganizations' daily practices. In this regard, my internship wasarranged atChittagong Office: I.B.S Associates, Aziz Chamber(3rd Floor), 6 Jubilee Road, Chittagongand theirHeadOffice,Dhaka. In accordance with the Counseling and activeguidance of the Lecturer Engineer -------------, University Name.My heartiest thanks and gratitude to him for his enthusiasticguidance and sympathetic considerations during the entire phaseof the study made enabled me to prepare this report.It would have been almost impossible to bring out this reportwithout the help of the members and officers of IBSA who alwaysrendered enthusiasm to assist and cooperate. First and foremost, my heartiest felicitations and thanks to thegentlemen who had been very keen at exposing me to the preciseways to prepare this compact report. It would be unwise on my part if Ido not acknowledge the superb support of all the officers, especially of those whom I worked with. In this connection, I place on Record Mr. Mr.Salahuddin Y Jamal (SEO - Head of Correspondence)   Mr. A.T.M Tofiq Ahmed(Management Representative). My thanks also to; Mr. Mohammed Musa (GM-Shipping), Mr.Mohammed Jaglul Islam (Executive-Shipping & Transport), Mr.Anwer Hossain (Manager-HS&E) for their spontaneous assistance.
We Need Your Support
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our free products and services. We are nonprofit website to share and download documents. To the running of this website, we need your help to support us.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support.

No, Thanks

We need your sign to support Project to invent "SMART AND CONTROLLABLE REFLECTIVE BALLOONS" to cover the Sun and Save Our Earth.

More details...

Sign Now!

We are very appreciated for your Prompt Action!